Monday, July 23, 2012

Review: OPI Just Spotted the Lizard

OPI's Just Spotted the Lizard is an amazing color and an exact dupe for Chanel's Peridot (which I don't own but have seen side by side comparisons of). I have the mini bottle that was part of the OPI The Amazing Spider-Man Collection and like the polish so much that I plan on buying a full sized bottle before they're all sold out! With careful application, it's not streaky and is completely opaque after two coats. It also dried fairly quickly. On my nails below I have a Sally Hansen base coat, two coats of Just Spotted the Lizard, and then a Sally Hansen top coat. 





1 comment:

  1. I found you on the beauty bloggers club blog hop!

    This nail polish is SO BEAUTIFUL!

    Visit me sometime? :) http://holenthewall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete